Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Katie has left CONUS

I'm in Hawaii now! The weather is perfect and the air has such a beautiful fragrance... Love it! I'm planning to go snorkeling tomorrow morning, then hang out on Waikiki Beach for the afternoon.

The last week is sort of a blur - so much happened... road trip was slightly changed to get back to the Bay Area more quickly, then some much needed and unexpected family time in Tacoma, WA. Back in the Bay Area I got to say goodbye to grad school friends, and Maggie and I even found time to go try on wedding dresses (for her [next summer], not me!)

Then Maggie (the super-duper para trooper) and I packed up the parts of my life in my mom's living room. I arrived at the Oakland Airport this morning with 3 large suitcases and 2 carry-ons. Not too bad for one life. :0 For the record, vacuum seal bags are life-savers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home