Saturday, September 09, 2006

Last posting from the US

Well, I get on a plane for the other hemisphere tomorrow morning. I can't believe it's finally here. I'm excited and apprehensive all at the same time. Moments of sheer panic are balanced by the thought of getting to see Australia and live there, but it's a minute-to-minute excitement, I have to be honest.

This past week on Oahu has been really fun, my friend Jason and I did as much as possible while both getting ready for long trips (him to GA for couple of weeks, me to... well, you know where I'm going!).

Quick pictoral summary of the week:

Visiting the USS Arizona Memorial


Waikiki Beach!

The sunset on the North Shore, just past Haleiwa



At the top of Diamond Head

Well, that's it for tonight... on to the packing and trying to get some sleep. The next time I talk to y'all, I'll be upside down! :)

1 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger jmn said...

I am so jealous. I'm up to my eyeballs in biochemistry and anatomy. Hawaii would be a nice break right now. Hope your (long, long) plane flight goes well. Remember to walk around and drink plenty of water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home