Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A smile from the past

I was in a bookstore over the weekend, browsing with some new friends before going to see Word Play (see next paragraph). As I was walking through the store I saw a copy of the KLUTZ Face Painting Book! I ran over (okay, walked quickly, it was a bookstore after all), flipped it open and showed my cousin Robert to them. It was quite amazing to be standing in a bookstore in Canberra, Australia, in 2006, showing 2 new people a picture of my cousin from 10 years (or more?) ago, taken in Palo Alto, CA. It was so great to see your smiling face Robert!

The movie Word Play is just amazing! I don't know if it's still playing at home, but go see it!

http://www.wordplaythemovie.com/

I absolutely adored this movie and seeing Jon Stewart attack the Sunday crossword with a sharpie just increases my crush even more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home