Sunday, November 19, 2006

Jess or Damien?

I've officially adopted my new home - I'm on the edge of my seat with the rest of Australia - Will the next Australian Idol be Jessica or Damien?

While I never watched American Idol at home (ok, maybe just a little...but not every week...I swear!) Australian Idol seems more wholesome, more real. Maybe it's the accents?



Whatever it is, I actually had tears in my eyes after tonight's performances. They are amazing, these two.

But if I had to pick, I'd pick Damien. No, Jess. No, Damien. I don't know! Damien's CD is one I'd play all the time. But Jess' voice evokes the best of Mariah, Whitney, Celine (a surprise, yes, that I like someone with a voice like theirs. I know.)

Anyway - I guess I'll have to wait and see with the rest of Australia next week at the Opera House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home