Thursday, January 04, 2007

Vacation Moment #1

Traveling and laughing with good friends

It is priceless to travel with people who get you. The 6 of us literally spent almost all of our 14 days, together. All 6 of us, doing the same thing, sharing space, hanging out. Even if we were doing our own thing, we weren't far away from each other. It was so great.

Who else would understand how excited I was to watch The Guardian on the first day of my vacation? BTW, The Guardian may have surpassed Top Gun as my favorite movie of all time. I said "may have". If not, it's a damn close second.



I definitely feel the absence of good friends now that I'm back in Canberra. I can't tell you how much time we spent laughing. And the good laughing - the "Oh good, now I don't have to do my ab work-out today" kind of laughing. All it took sometimes was a look and we were goners. Okay - that was usually the Redhead and me - our sense of humor (or sense of the insane) was sometimes a mystery to everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home