Thursday, December 04, 2008

Katie in action

At the triathlon a couple weeks back there was a professional photographer, and he took some awesome shots. My favorite is the finish line - cause I was so happy to be there and he definitely captured that!









Now I know you all love the oh-so-sexy tri-suit I'm wearing! It's so great for racing though. Not so good in high-def pictures, but that's allright. However - when I know there's a photog around, I don't think I'll be using the pockets on the thighs for storgae - not the place I need to be wider, thank you very much!! :)

3 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with the spam comments??!! Anyhow, no worries - high def is nobody's friend I can assure you of that!

-Kathryn

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Yes, what is with spam comments - what a weird way/place to spam! I've deleted them and have added word verification for comments. :)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Douglas Fullerton said...

You look great - Maria and I both think so - I'm really impressed by your tri-athaloning - those are hard...and...hard! Good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home