Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Note to self - I should really spell check these posts... that last post is chock-a-block with spelling mistakes. Oops. Good thing no one really cares.

Christmas is so nice at home. Different when my brother isn't here. But he and his wife will be here on Sunday, so we get to open presents then too! Spent Christmas brunch and morning with my brother-in-law's family - a good new tradition. Then we came back to Lincoln Ave and did presents here. Then we watched Elf while we had dinner and my mom and sister did the puzzle I gave them.

I've been spending time with people from high school - all reconnected through Facebook - and it's been really fun to catch up. It's nice to be back home for awhile. :)

I've caught a cold, but that's par for the course after a transcontinental flight I reckon. Trying to remember I have a tri on 25 Jan... gotta keep training, but the bed here is so comfy, and the movies are too numerous, and there are too many books, and the food is so yummy, and the beers are so good.... excuses excuses excuses.

Hope you all have had spectacular Chrsitmases/holiday celebrations!!

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Frances said...

Ah but we have good movies and books, comfortable bedding, and of course, great food, here too. And did I mention that it's 34 degrees (celsius)? The sun is BEAUTIFUL, the sunsets (getting closer to 9pm) even better. Bet the beer in the US doesn't taste as good as the cold, cold beer over here, swilled in the shade of a tree outside a pub!

Any chance of you coming back early? It would all be that much better with you.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home