Wednesday, December 10, 2008

things that make me happy:
*knowing my brother is back from Iraq with his wife and that I'll see him in about 18 days
*the prospect of having lunch with my sister every day starting in 10 days
*sunny days and summertime
*running a sub 8 minute mile (YAY!)
*the picture of Spencer and the jack-o-lanterns up by my computer
*my pants are fitting better :)
*my car is fun to drive
*the dang koel didn't wake me up at 3:30 this morning (the koel is a bird with the MOST annoying call that he likes to do around 4 in the morning, right outside my window)

I decided to make this list because I needed to remind myself that even though I've had a crap morning (and it's only 8:30!) it's not all bleak.

It's grey today, my bike ride this moning sucked cause I got dropped off the back of the novice group (the fast novices, but still - the novices!), I seemed to hit every weird bone while putting my bike in the garage when I got home (the ankle bone, the wrist bone), I was covered in grease, I couldn't get my front door open. I'm confused in my heart, I'm stressed about work and how much I have to do before next Friday, and I'm going to miss summertime while I'm in Cali.

But I do have much to be happy for, if I could pull my head out.

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. We are having the same day except in different hemispheres. Glad to know we are still in sync.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Douglas Fullerton said...

Yeah - Katie is coming to town!!! - Better than Santa, and she's real!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home