Sunday, February 08, 2009

whew!

So it hit 40 degrees in Canberra this weekend... well, that was what was predicted, and even though I didn't see a thermometer at any point yesterday, I'm willing to bet we hit 40. It's hot. So I spent yesterday afternoon in a kiddie pool at a friend's barbecue... in my dress. Very classy. :) I felt a bit like the koala in the previous post - just relieved to not be actually melting away.

Today I'm indoors, hanging out at the mall... luckily it's a very nice mall. I'm going to be here all afternoon and with luck I won't go home with too much stuff!

2 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice visual of you sitting in a kiddie pool with a dress on. Hope you had a cool bevie in your hand!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Katie said...

have you checked out facebook recently?? there's the proof... I think it was a Coopers Sparkling Ale. Quite cool. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home