Monday, September 21, 2009

NEVER USE SPRINT

Holy crap. When I came back to the States I signed up for a Sprint phone and mobile internet card, with a 2 year contract. After a few days, I decided I was paying too much for the service and I really didn't want to be in a 2 year contract. So I returned the products and cencelled my service, 5 days after I started. According to my contract, I have 30 days to make this decision.

I have now spent more time ont he phone with stupid Sprint customer service, account services, and finance department, than I actually used the damn phone! I've been charged $500+ for the services and now my account is being sent to a collection agency. I have 2 claims in to dispute the charges and to correct my account back to 5 days worth of service, with no termination fee and no activation fee. On each call I've had with them I've been transferred at least 3 times, have had to tell my story at least that many times and keep getting promises that it will be fixed. I'll believe that when I see it. ANd apparently there's nothing I can do about it going to collection because the adjustments have to be approved before it can be called back from collections. Could we all just not talk to each other?

SPRINT SUCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home