Friday, January 05, 2007

Another one bites the dust...so here's some eye candy

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Esposito Marry
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20006812,00.html

Not that I have any chance of meeting Bradley Cooper... but it's always sad when one of your top 5 Hollywood crushes gets married.

I wish them all the luck in the world. Glad they found each other. Seriously. And not that I think marriage is equal to 'biting the dust', but... well... whatever.

Katie's crush list (once I decided to write them down I couldn't limit it to 5, so I'm going with top 10)

1. Lance Armstrong















2. Jake Gyllenhaal

















3. Bradley Cooper




















4. Ashton Kutcher















5. Michael Vartan

















6. Anderson Cooper






















7. Jon Stewart






















8. George Clooney





















9. Toby Keith


















Yep. That's me and Toby. Me - speechless.




10. Bill Cowher


I know. You're wondering about Bill Cowher? What can I say? He's on the list. Go Steelers.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm wondering about of few of them.

Love the picture of you with Keith. You look a bit shocked. :)

Completely agree with you on Mr. Cooper and Vartan. Dreamy. (Sorry Phil!)

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Definitely shocked. I think my exact words were "mmmmmeeep..." very intelligent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home