Friday, April 13, 2007

Which side???

A distressing trend I've noticed lately: When I watch movies I'm constantly convinced that the people are driving on the wrong side of the road. If it's a movie set in the US it looks wrong to have left-hand drive and to be driving on the right side. That sort of makes sense, since I've been in a right-hand drive country for the last 8 months.

But last night I was watching a movie set in New Zealand and the right-hand drive and driving on the left looked totally wrong. So I convinced myself that the movie was wrong, and was feeling like I'd found a movie blooper, but my housemate had to tell me I was wrong, the movie was showing it correctly.

It's distressing to have no idea. I feel like if I got behind the wheel, either here or at home, I'd have NO idea what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home