Thursday, May 24, 2007

Heavy breathing

Today is my third day of training this week. I'm being introduced to ArcGIS, a mapping program. Very powerful software that I'll be *maybe* using to produce very simple maps - a task that I could have learned to do in about 3 hours. But no, this is my 3rd day this week, 5th day overall this month, learning this program.

Needless to say, I'm over it.

AND. Adding to my real lack of desire to be here is a guy in the back row who is a heavy breather. Every minute or so he has a big sigh, like he's doing something very private that takes a lot of exertion. It's more than distracting. Especially when I don't want to be here anyway.

Can he not hear it? Is he just holding his breath so much that it comes out so forcefully all the time??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home