Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Injuring myself in the name of learning

Anyone out there ever given themselves a papercut... on their nose?

This morning I was unwrapping my class materials for a 2 day course on ArcGIS and as I pulled the notepad apart from the 2 course books, it slipped out of my hands and hit me square under the nose, on the underside, right between the upper lip and the nostril. It made my eyes water and I felt pretty ridiculous. I didn't think I was actually THAT excited to analyze the spatial relationships in my data. And what's with the notebook acting against gravity? Isn't stuff like that supposed to fall DOWN?

Anyway, after lunch I discovered that I had actually given myself a papercut in addition to just whacking myself. Ow.

Careful, folks, don't do this at home.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things fall down in the US but since you are already down under things fall up there.

-Kathryn :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home