Thursday, May 17, 2007

Doing a little jig...

I feel like dancing today.

I got out on the lake in a double this morning, and it was AWESOME! One of the women I work with has been rowing at the Capital Lakes Rowing Club for the last year and happened to mention it in passing a couple of weeks ago. We worked it out so I could go with her this morning - and it rocked.

And the best part?

The boathouse is LITERALLY a 10 minute walk from my house. So I can row every morning if I feel like it!

YAY!!!



It was dark when we set out, there was fog, the water was flat, I rememberd how to scull. It was great.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger jmn said...

Wow- that is a beautiful lake and so close to your house!! That is so cool. See...all those days of rowing in the ATL have paid off. I bet the mornings are so peaceful.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger jmn said...

Be sure to read your previous post's commetns. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home