Sunday, July 29, 2007

I don't think it's my memory...

I can't remember what radio station(s) I listened to in Atlanta.

I was particularly enjoying a set of music this afternoon on the radio statio in Canberra (Mix 106.3) and I can't remember what radio stations I listened to at home. The only one I can remember is Q 100, but I know there is one that can sound like my iPOD on shuffle.

This happens whenever I move. When I left San Diego, I thought nothing would match Planet 103.7. Then when I left Berkeley/Alameda, nothing in Atlanta was like KFOG. In fact, I used to stream KFOG at my desk at work, since Atlanta had nothing close.

I guess with being away for a year (!!!!) it's understandable that the little daily things fade. I was trying to remember my commute the other day - and it's fuzzy in the middle. I think I'll rent a car (maybe) when I'm in Atlanta in a month, but now I'm afraid I won't remember how to get anywhere. I hope it comes back to me. And I hope I can remember how to program the car radio.

Or at least remember to bring my iPOD.

2 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

92.9 Dave FM and 99.7 but I can't remember the name and I've only been away for less than a month! I want to say 99X but I'm pretty sure that's from CA somewhere too. I'll be happy to drive you around the ATL!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Katie said...

YES!!! That's the one!

Hmm... love the idea of a chauffer! (hope I spelled that right - can't be bothered to look it up.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home