Tuesday, July 17, 2007

White stuff

It's supposed to snow in Canberra tonight.

Everyone else is very excited, there's a jittery feeling in the air, as they watch the weather reports and think about black ice and snow in Canberra from 9pm tonight.

So, am I excited? Nah. Not so much.

In fact, not at all. I'm a bit apprehensive about it all.

Will it get so cold that my little heaters in my apartment will stop being effective and I'll freeze to death in my bed?

What if I hit a patch of black ice while walking and fall and break something?

I have to walk, no, HOBBLE, to the bus stop, my house, the grocery store, in white stuff??

I need to move back to summertime. I realize some of my concerns are a tad ridiculous, but come on. It RARELY gets this cold enywhere else I've lived, let alone SNOWS!!!! It's all new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home