Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Relay triathlon

This past weekend I did a corporate tri with 2 training mates, Chad and Cam. We were the Salty Mixed Nuts. HeHe.

I did the cycle leg and took us from 88th place overall to 31st place overall. Not too shabby! Of course, that's not all because I kicked ass, but sort of. Ha. It was a 15K ride, I did it in just over 30 minutes. I totally hit the wall at the start of the 2nd lap, I hadn't eaten in about 2 hours. I'd had brekky (!) but that had been at 7 and the race was at 9. Lesson learned!!

This is me getting my bike out at the start of my leg:



This weekend the Bilbys are assisting at the Canberra Half Ironman - we're running one of the aid stations. Should be fun to see everyone going crazy! My swim coach is competing - pretty cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home