Tuesday, July 29, 2008

grumble grumble grumble, mutiny mutiny mutiny

I've just about had it with this week. And it's only Tuesday.

I'm not sure I like being in the big boss' shoes. Not at all sure this move up was the right one for me. What's wrong with the status quo?

Why can't I still be in San Diego - never having moved on from college? Why can't I still be in CA, content to have stayed at Berkeley after my master's? WHy can't I still be in Atlanta (where everyone and their flipping brother are moving to), content to be in the house I bought with my cat and my life?

WHY am I here today?

I know that I feel like this because work is pressure filled and different and scary, and I know that I won't always feel like this. But today I DO feel like this and I really want to crawl under the covers. But, I spent all weekend in bed sleeping - hiding out - so I need to be an adult and deal.

But I don't have to like it.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

"You have a dream? Would you like to talk about it?"

"Yes, I would."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home