Monday, January 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Right now I'm wishing I could be unpacking my storage unit in Atlanta back into my own house, with my central air and heating, my yellow kitchen, my own gardens, my library.

Basically I'm just feeling sorry for myself that I'm moving again, because it's FRUSTRATING as heck to find a place to live in Canberra. The combination of high rents and low vacancy mean that it's just insane. And I don't want to deal with it right now.

I'd rather be in the house I own already.

Any chance I could get that moved over here?

Solution: go home (ha, what does that even mean?!), eat tacos and chocolate chip cookies and deal with it tomorrow, to quote another unflappable woman from Georgia.



"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."

Did you know that her real first name is Katy? That's right, Katy Scarlett O'Hara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home