Monday, August 25, 2008

48 hours in the life

Man I love weekends.

SInce my shoulder is cactus I didn't have anything planned this weekend, in particular, nothing sporty. Which was sort of a nice change! Usually I play soccer on Sat morning and Sun night, and sometimes do a long run on Sun morning as well.

Not this weekend! I slept in. There is nothing better than being in nmy bed until the room is full of sunshine and the night chill has gone away. I can tell spring is getting closer, cause it's sunny earlier, which is such a good thing. I love spring. Even though it probably won't be warm in Canberra for another 2 months.

I did some cleaning, watched the olympics, read (currently reading 'The Spy Who Came in from the Cold' by John le Carre), went to the movies (THe Bank Job - so good!), went to a 1 year old's bday party, and cheered on my sun night soccer team in the semifinals for this season.

All in all a good weekend.

Which is good - cause next weekend I'll be travelling to Scotland for work and the following weekend I'll be recovering from my trip to Scotland.

Did I mention I was going to Scotland? :) I'll be in Aberdeen from 31 August to 2 Sep. The flight from Melbourne to London is 23 hours, 40 minutes. Holy guacamole. That ought to be a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home