Monday, September 22, 2008

Some Katie Context

Here are some random pictures:

A couple shots of my room in my share house.


This shows off a recent IKEA purchase - the strips of postcards hanging on the wall - my mom sends me a postcard a week so I rotate them in and out of the hanging frames. ANd there's a picture of Spencer in his Uluru shirt!


In this one you can see another IKEA purcahse - a very comfy chair to sit by the window and read. Very civilised. You can also see that it's still winter in this shot - 2 doonas (a down and a wool one) and the stand alone oil heater in the middle of the room. Those and my uggs helped me survive this winter. Of course, now that spring is here I can't remember ever being cold. So fickle!



A shot of me in my office, with my new haircut. (It's looking better each day - it was a bit flippy on this day.)


At the Sydney Running Festival yesterday - ran 9K across the Harbour Bridge to the Opera House. Tough run since I've only just got back into running after my shoulder, but a gorgeous day in beautiful Sydney. The second one is with my friend Wendy who did a personal best in the marathon, in very warm conditions!



2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

Bangs! So cute!

I love seeing shots of your room and little glimpses of small objects you've had forever, and knowing where and when you got them. :)

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Katie said...

excuse me, it's fringe. :)

You do get to know those little things about me. It's very comforting, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home