Sunday, April 15, 2007

Baffled on a Sunday evening

I'm baffled. By a few things.

One. Is this sign difficult to understand?



I don't think so. But it appears to be written in Greek for all the good it does for the hoardes (a relative term, this is Canberra after all) walking by the lake. Come on people!

Two. BOYS. Just. Baffle. Me.

Seriously. Why do they have to act like it's grade school again?

"I'll tell a friend that I like her. Then we'll go out, I'll make her a few discs of a cool show (about epidemiologists and international outbreaks of things like camelpox crossed with Ebola - from Canada - called ReGenesis - check it out), have a good time. Then I'll go out with her again. Then I'll just ignore her. At soccer. At drinks. At pool. She can try to talk to me, but I'm a stone wall. Yep. A stone wall. She can even listen to my radio show but I'm not responding in more than mono-syllables to any conversation about the show."

Whatever. My baffled self is moving on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home