Saturday, May 26, 2007

Eating by Color

I stayed home from work on Friday - with food poisoning!!! I thought that because of what I do, I was immune. I guess my leftovers are just as susceptible as everyone else's... this was all vomiting, so my guess is some sort of toxin... Good times.

I can't remember the last time I threw up that wasn't alcohol-related. Although, to my credit... I haven't had a night like that since Atlanta. :)

Anyhoo....

Since my ravaged tummy is trying to recover, today has been the yellow/clear food day. Behold the menu:
no breakfast.
Lunch: Chicken noodle soup. Saltines. A sliced banana. Arnott's Milk Arrowroot cookies (made for kids, pretty bland, but yummy). A Lemonade Icy Pole.
Dinner: Chicken noodle soup. Saltines. A sliced banana. Arnott's Milk Arrowroot cookies. A Lemonade Icy Pole.
Post-dinner snack: Popcorn, with butter.

See, all yellow or clear. A little bland, but my tummy's happy.

AND.

My roommate (who's out of town again) recently bought all the West Wing DVDs, so I've been watching season 1. LOVE IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home