Monday, May 28, 2007

Scented.. what?

Maybe I'm just weird. (Ok. Don't answer that.)

I don't like my toilet paper to be scented. I actually have to look very carefully at the toilet paper I buy here, because it's all 'lightly scented'. This means the roll is scented so that it infuses all the paper. I have to buy the 'hypo-allergenic' toilet paper because that's the only stuf that isn't scented with some sickly floral essence.

I just think it's odd. I understand the concept, but there are so many other things in the bathroom that can be scented. That don't have the potential to ..ummm... well... anyway... I just think it's weird.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling their toilet paper is colored too.

I remember France having colored toilet paper. Why? Maybe to go with the kleenex box crocheted cozy.

I have an aversion to colored/patterned/scented toilet paper, paper towels and tissues. No thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home