Thursday, July 05, 2007

Peachtree Road Race

I was browsing the Peachtree Road Race photo galleries on the Atlanta Journal Constitution website this morning - I really miss not being in Atlanta today/yesterday! And not just because it's a proper July with warm weather! The high for today in Canberra is supposed to be 9 degress celsius, with rain. Fun. (ALthough - I am getting used to the cold, I think!)

And I really like the shirt for this year!!

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/peachtree/index.html

Ah well - Peachtree 2009 is all mine! Unless, of course, I come home early, in which case, I'm all over Peachtree 2008.

3 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The t-shirt design isn't half bad, probably one of the better ones I've seen for the Peachtree. One of the articles mentions it's on a pale yellow t-shirt. I think I'd prefer the logo on a white t-shirt. That's Georgia for you.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I'm wearing my shirt today. The pale yellow really isn't too bad, it's very subtle. I do like the design. Katie, the Peachtree hasn't changed...still overcrowded, overhot, overhumid. The only good change was they added a full set of porta potties at mile 2. This is one thing that will be here, unchanged when you get back.

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger jmn said...

I didn't realize there were mile 2 porta potties and went to the McDonald's at mile 1.96. This put me behind a whole 10 minutes. Think of what could have been accomplished if I didn't have this delay. Yeah, right! I do, however, disagree with Rachel regarding the weather. It was a pleasant morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home