Sunday, June 17, 2007

Some pictures...


Me at Gibraltar Rocks in Tidbinbilla National Park, hiking with my friend T.


Female alpacas at my friend R's farm in Bredbo, about an hour south of Canberra. The brown one is named Tina. I didn't get to throw a steak and say "Eat your dinner, Tina". I sort of wanted to.


The results of a day's work picking olies at R's farm, Fleetwind. It was a beautifully sunny day, but quite windy actually. But we picked a lot f olives - over 80 kilos. That's a lot of olives!


Me on my third olive tree. See how smiley I still am? That's before my fingers cramped and the wind started blowing through me!


Olive trees are really quite gorgeous.


Telopea Park in autumn, about 3 weeks ago. This park is about 5 minutes from my house - I walk through it every Saturday morning on my way to soccer.


Me at Depot Beach, for a long weekend. My co-worker had a beach house for 2 weeks and I spent the weekend with his family.


Me and the resident kangaroo in the back yard at the Depot Beach House. So cute!!


A kookaburra (at Depot Beach). They are big in real life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home