Saturday, September 27, 2008

Red eyes

It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm in the Qanta Club in Darwin, waiting to fly back to Canberra. This is the definition of bleary eyed. Far out man.

I arrived here about 30 minutes ago, only to be told that I was on an 8am flight, not the 1:40 am flight I'd been told by my travel person. Excuse me, what? Not the best time to be toying with me Qantas man. But it turns out someone had changed my flight (to a more reasonable hour, mind you) without telling me.

I've been able to change to another ridiculously early flight and will get back to Canberra at 11 am rather than 9:30 am, but that's infinitely better than 4pm, which the changed flight would do for me. I've got a grand final bbq to get to this afternoon. (Go the Cats!)

Ah, the sadness of my over-privileged, spoiled, jet-setting lifestyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home