Monday, June 04, 2007

Brrr...

I'm trying not to be a total wuss here, but it is FREEZING in Canberra today. Luckily this past weekend was gorgeous, clear and sunny, and crisp, not cold. There's a BIG difference. Today it is foggy and damp, and, in a word, MISERABLE. THe high is probably going to be 7. Yuck.

I am so seriously out of practice for the winter... because I haven't had a winter since like December-January 2005-06 in Atlanta. That's a long time to be in the warm months and it is quite a shock to be in the cold again.

No me gusta.

4 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Sorry for the above delete. It was me.)

Things to look forward to when it's cold: cozy sweaters, drinking hot chocolate, snuggling up with a warm blanket and reading (new Harry Potter soon!), catching up on movies, slurping yummy soups, not worrying about shaving your legs, Christmas in July ;)

It must mess with one's head to have winter weather May-August. I can't think about it any more. Sorry.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I have become a big tea/hot chocolate drinker - holding a steaming cup really warms you up!!

And I like the idea of Christmas in July - I may have to do something with that!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Will it snow in Canberra? If so, please send pictures! I would love to see a July snow angel. And remind me NOT to come visit in 'summer'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home