Thursday, July 05, 2007

Some Truths

1. It has been really hard to be out here. There are nights I have felt so desperatley alone that I wasn't sure I could remember how to laugh. When I felt like I was invisible to everyone, and forgotten by all. I know it's melodramatic, but it's weird how real those feelings can be.

2. It's a constant lesson to hold on and let go the appropriate amount. How do you hold on to the past without it suffocating your future? How do you embrace all the new without completely turning your back on the past?

3. All it takes is one person to reach out and it can make all the difference. The ability to step outside of your head, even if only for a while, is truly priceless. I have to feel connected to this place for it to feel like home. And I can't let go of Atlanta, Bekeley, Alameda, San Diego until I have something to hold onto over here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home