Monday, July 16, 2007

Harry Potter

So, how much does the new Harry potter movie kick ass??? So good! But too short - I could have sat there for 2 more hours without a problem!

I saw it with some friends at the Premium Cinemas at the Dendy in the city. We had fully reclining leather seats and seat-side service of food and drinks. We had champagne as the opening credits were rolling, and then I had potato wedges at 30 minutes in and scones with an hour to go. It was quite perfect!

I made my friend take this picture of me in the lobby. I should have taken a pic in the theater with the seats, but I was too excited for the movie! She had to take the picture3 times because the flash kept obscuring Harry's face, and we just couldn't have that!



There is so much going on in this movie, and you could see where they had to combine or leave things out from the book. But - I think they did a good job. And Harry's getting to be a cutie! But, he reminds me of my brother, so I have to watch out. Yeah. And I so wish they had spent more time on Ron and Hermionie. And there was no Quidditch! Can't wait to see it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home