Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ankle update

So, I spent yeserday getting x-rays, seeing a physio, and resting. Good news - no fracture or chipping of the bone! Just 2 torn ligaments that should heal okay with proper attention from the physio. Who, by the way, is super hot! It's so nice to get specialized attention from a hottie. I get to see him twice next week. :)

And I've got a great painkiller - one of those new cox-2 inhibitors. One pill a day for 5 days - and it really works! So great to not have to be taking a couple pills every 4 hours for days on end.

I"m at work today, but can't really concentrate... so I may not last all day.

But, I get to see Harry Potter tonight!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I"ll definitely update on that, since we are going to the "premium" cinemas to watch it - fancy leather seats that recline all the way and seat-side drink and food service! I get to be pampered while I watch Harry take on You-Know-Who.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Sucks about the ankle. Do you have a cast? Or just a brace? I tore a ligament in my thumb once and had half an arm cast. The silver lining - hot physio and great drugs! Awesome. If you blog about Harry Potter, please don't give anything away! I'm hoping to see it next week.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I won't give away any secrets! But it's good!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home