Friday, August 24, 2007

T minus 2 days

Holy moley.



I can't tell if I'm being helpful or a pain - it's difficult to gauge how much to be involved/worried - I feel like the questions I'm asking are imporant but I seem to keep stepping on toes. So, I've decided to back off a bit and just do what I'm asked to do. But, no matter what hapens over the next 2 days, Maggie and Jed will be married on Saturday, so it's probably not worth worrying about.

We went to Chevy's with my dad for dinner last night... I could seriously eat those chips and salsa ALL night long if they let me.



The original Chevy's restaurant was opened in Alameda in the early 90s and as a family, we have probably gone to a Chevy's (usually the one in Alameda, but its now closed - sad day) for every single momentous occasion - my 16th birthday, high school graduations, visits home from college, Christmas vacation... those chips, salsa, tortillas, and fajitas are the hallmark of something important happening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home