Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back Down Under

Well, I'm back.

I considered stopping this blogging thing for a while, but I'll keep it going.

I got back to Canberra yesterday arvo, and my sister and her husband arrived last night. We're just going to be hanging out this weekend - I think we may try to get out to the coast for a bit this week.

I'm off to play soccer - test out my ankle!

I had such a great holiday. I really liked being all over the place - after the wedding I was never in the same bed for more than 3 nights in a row (not in THAT way!!!). I got to spedn really good quality time with the people I miss the most. I was happy to be in Atlanta, happy to see my house (a bit surreal to be honest), and just happy to be back in the States. I definitely am coming back after my stint here - not that it was a real issue. It was such a great trip - the wedding was perfect, Atlanta was hot, Rotterdam was European, Chicago was gorgeous, and Alameda was home. In ALameda I even touched base with people from HS that I haven't seen in years. Loved it.

I was sort of hard pressed to get on the plane out of SFO on Wednesday night, but now that I'm back the countdown has started, and there's a lot left to do before I leave these shores for good.

For the record - 9 different airports in 4 weeks. Not too shabby, huh? And some of those airports were visited more than once.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger boogy said...

OK gonna try to figure out how to start a blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home