Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Who's judging who?

Or is that 'whom'?

On my bike ride home tonight (in a new cycle top and new shorts, which made the ride so much free-er [is that a word? You know what I mean]) I realized that with each guy that I pass, I TOTALLY check them out. And make a decision about them. A decision along the lines of, would I make out with them? Completely superficial, I know, but hey, what more am I going to tell about a guy in the 5 seconds that we pass each other on our bikes?

Then I was like, why am I even doing that? Does each guy I run across have to be immediately classified? Do I really put guys into 2 categories when I meet them? Guys I'd date, Guys I wouldn't. I think if you ask anyone who's spent any time with me would agree, the answer is yes.

If I'm doing that to them, are they making the same snap judgments about me? I'm not sure I like that. I know that I don't want to be immediately judged... but if I'm immediately judging other people, how can I expect anything different in return?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home