Tuesday, October 02, 2007

oh yeah, I'm a girl

Today is the first day in about 6 months that it's been warm enough (YAY!) for me to wear a skirt to work. It's funny to see the reaction from people... I wear pants all winter because it's just too darn cold to even do skirts and tights and it 's such a change to be in a skirt...people notice. And that's one of the fun things of being a girl!

And - sort of not related, but sort of related... I'm starting to look for a beginning ballet class for adults to take this spring/summer. I missed the registration deadline for the local novice trathlon training club this spring so need something structured! I never did ballet as a kid and have a really strong urge to give it a go. Should be fun. Maybe I'll even get to do a recital?! In a tutu!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger jmn said...

Yeah, ballet is great and super hard work (if you take it seriously). I have 14 yrs under my belt and miss it dearly. My body, however, can't take the beating now. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home