Saturday, March 03, 2007

Home is where my head falls asleep

Well I'm back home.

Home.

Such a fluid term. I remember when I first moved to Atlanta and when I was talking to people, CA would be home, until I was actually IN CA, and then Atlanta would be home. But, when I was in Atlanta, CA would revert to being home. Same thing here... when I would talk to people about going home, I meant CA. But I also call Atlanta home. Then, when I was in CA, Canberra AND Atlanta were both home.

It's all just a state of mind, I guess. How about I just call home where my heart is? Somehow that seems to always be somewhere OTHER than where I am at the present moment. I think that's worth hearing again.

Suffice it to say, where ever I am can be home.

Which means I should get off my pouty pedastal and start acting like Canberra is home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home